Addie started with the flu last week. She spent all morning throwing up while I held the bucket for her. About 4:30 she finally ventured off the couch and wanted to go out to play. She lasted about 20 minutes before she came back in the house. She was going to play, but ended up doing this instead.
The poor dear. She just really didn't feel well.
Jason started in with fever, headache, and sore throat last Thursday or so.
Then I started with it this past Tuesday. I crashed into bed about 8:00 and Jason kept the children corralled and finally put them to bed about 9. When Jason came to bed, he decided that I was burning up....my temp was somewhere past 101*.....the thermometer died when it hit 101.
Wednesday morning I stayed in bed while Jason fed the children and settled them quietly on the couch reading books when he left for work. About 8:30, I rolled out of bed....and the children were still perched on the couch reading. Two and a half hours. I was quite impressed.
If I recall correctly, I ended up sick on the couch about a week before we left for Russia in September. That time it was strep throat.
What does that tell ya?
No comments:
Post a Comment