Remember back a couple days when I said that I had a list? I'm marking things off right and left.
So far, I have taken a couple naps and gotten lots of sleep.
I have danced a happy jig all the way back to the couch, coughing all the way, when the passports/visas arrived a hair before noon yesterday.
I got more sleep.
I took a couple more naps.
Then. I got a little more sleep.
For two days, in fact.
My poor family is eating convenience foods for meals as I just plain don't feel like cooking. Scrambled eggs, cold cereal, pizza, cheese sandwiches, peanut butter.
Actually. Don't feel too bad for them. They like store-bought pizza.
Yesterday the children and I ventured out of doors and all the way to town to do a little running. Which didn't last long.
The cool air combined with a headache didn't make for a joyful outing. Coughing was abundant.
I think I'll head back to bed.
The cleaning may not get done. The bags will get packed. And we will be ready to go one way or the other come next Friday morning!!
But. Sleep is important. Naps are needed. Tonight when ya'll are ringing in the new year....we'll all be snoring in our beds by the ever-so-late hour of 8:00. It's a new tradition in our household.
No comments:
Post a Comment