Our agency called.
We have us a court date!!!
Granted, it's not going to happen any more this year, but it is on the calendar.
Five weeks and six days from right now we will be perched in a little tiny court room facing a judge. We will have to be on the up and up with our son's medical records.
Our children will have to be on best behavior while sitting in the hallway outside the court room.
My parents will have to have bags full of stuff for the children to do while they attempt to entertain them for us.
Only six more weeks.
Actually only five more weeks til we fly out.
I need to buy tickets.
I need to get to the post office to mail out our visa applications.
I need to start packing bags. Well, I guess that can wait a few weeks.
I need to get busy and quit discussing what I need to do.
I need to attempt to tie up loose ends before the week before we leave.
I need......
I gotta go.
Life just got busy.
10 comments:
Dear Jody~ So happy to hear you got a court date!!! And on the brighter side~ just think of the money you are saving by having such a long notice. You continue to be in our prayers!
Denise, Jim and Maria Stump
Praying & Praising!!
So glad to hear the good news! We will be praying for you as you anticipate your trip. We pray you can bring Jack "home safe and sound!" Love and God's richest blessings! Todd.Kara.Cade.Carly
Such great news! Congratulations on this Christmas blessing!
Congratulations! Just a little more waiting and you'll be on your way. Kind of nice to have a few weeks notice. We had one week to buy tickets, gets visas, etc. Blessings as you prepare for court!
yay!!So excited for you :)
Rejoicing with you!!!!!!
Congrats!! Enjoy getting ready to pick up your son! Sending many blessings your way!
Oh this is wonderful news!! Praising God for His faithfulness and praying the wait goes quickly for you all:) His blessings to all and dear little Jack while he waits for his precious family!!
The S. Skiles'
Congratulations! We couldn't be more excited for your family. Enjoy your Christmas celebrations and you'll be traveling to Russia before you know it!!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment