Life With Littles

Life With Littles

Thursday, November 11, 2010

School Pics

School started round here, you know. A couple months ago, by now. It's not new news. On about day three or so, we decided that we needed to snap a few photos of the scholar.


After all. She is missing a couple key teeth.....and school pictures are so cute when there are teeth missing.

A few pictures ended up being a few over a hundred. I'll spare you all the pics that were shot and just give you a couple to admire.

She is really cute if I must say so myself.  I can say that, can't I?







Doncha just love that little toothless grin?!



In true keeping with being a farmer's daughter, she requested that her picture be snapped back by the cows. She was a little disappointed when we didn't go out into the pasture for the picture, but was satisfied when she was able to see the cows in the background. Uh-huh. She's a true farmer's daughter.

By the way. School is going much better. Either she has decided that the standard American alphabet isn't so bad, or her teacher has found a bit more patience somewhere along the way.

We'll go with the first explanation. Cause I know the teacher quite well, and she isn't much more patient than she has ever been. Though she is trusting that Jesus will continue to help her out in that area.

2 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

What a toothless cutie! Calvin has his firth looth tooth and it's all the rage around here. :)

Sew a Fine Seam said...

You just wait and look back in a few more months! You patience IS growing - and you will be able to see it when you compare the end of the year with the beginning. Or next year with this one. It's a rather gradual thing, but it DOES happen when you keep going to the Lord with it!!