Ever wonder what to do when you are awake at 3:00-4:00 in the morning? We figured it out this morning.
Everyone in the room was awake we discovered when the parade to the restroom started.
Actually it started when Will decided to 'drive' his hand all over the wall....which is textured, so it made really neat noises.
Then Addie started peeking over the back of the couch at Grandpa and Grandma.
Then. The parade started. Finally, about 4:00, we turned on the lights.
Will played with his 'quipment.
Mom checked her e-mail.
Dad hung over her shoulder.
Addie played with paper dolls.
I fiddled with my computer trying to get the wireless connection to stay connected. (Any ideas on what setting I could change on my computer to get it to stay connected?)
About 5:00 the children started to get droopy eyes, so it was back into bed with them. Dad and Mom followed suit, but too bad for them...Jason and I hung out in the 'kitchen' which is right beside their bed. They aren't getting much sleep, I fear.
The laundry is going. I'm sure that if anyone is in the room right beside the washer and dryer they thoroughly appreciated the noise at 4:30.
We're all hungry, so a little bit ago we broke out three of the four Hershey bars that were tucked in a suitcase. Very healthy, I know. But when you're hungry and that is the only food in the room, what are you supposed to do?!
The restaurant doesn't open til 7:00, I think. Only 1/2 hour to go til we can head down to eat breakfast.
Tonight.....maybe you'll hear all about our medicals. But, then again, maybe you won't.
4 comments:
Enjoying your updates! Can't wait for more pictures of Jack!! We praise God for your safe trip so far!
Three a.m. isn't too bad, Jody. On the first few days, I was going to bed at 5 pm and waking up at 2 am... That was tough. And waiting for coffee until the restaurant was a little tough, too. I can't wait to hear your impression of the medicals... I guess we were the first or second to go through it in Vlad. Maybe they have gotten a touch better bedside manner... Denise Stump
So glad to hear of your safe arrival! Many prayers as you anxiously wait for that sweet moment of holding little Jack again! Praying that all goes well and that Addie and Will hang in there with all the changes!
Blessings and love!
~ Harlen, Kristy and our whole clan!
Gave me quite a laugh to picture your Dad hanging over your Mom's shoulder as she checked e-mails. I hate having someone hang over my shoulder!!! Still praying, Becky
Post a Comment