Life With Littles

Life With Littles

Thursday, January 20, 2011

PRAISE THE LORD!!

We're heading to Nakhodka in just a few minutes to pick up our newest son!!!!!!!!! Court lasted not quite one hour.

We stopped by the hotel to change clothes, eat some lunch (considering we ate practically nothing for breakfast....), pack some clothes for Jack Nickolay, and head out the door.

If we're not too tired tonight, you may have a new, more extensive post waiting in the morning.

Sleep good tonight!! We're gonna hit the road....

19 comments:

Heather said...

Praise the Lord!!! I have been thinking about you guys all evening. Our God is good and He reigns now and forever. I can't wait to hear more about your exciting day. Enjoy this victory. Yahoooooooo

Rachel said...

Yippeeeeee!!! I just couldn't bear to go to bed until I heard something! God is so good! Rejoicing with you!!!

Anonymous said...

Sleep will come a little easier tonight knowing this!! Thank you, Thank you for posting. Our God is so big and we praise him for another miracle. We once again see how faithful He is to answer the prayers of His people. We Love you and are rejoicing with you. May the rest of your stay be more enjoyable than the last couple days. What a story you will have to share with Jack someday about how great our God is!!
Renita
P.S. I know it's cold there, but it's pretty cold here too. :) Supposed to get down to 2 degrees tonight.

Dianna Hudson said...

Praising God with you!!! I haven't had a chance to read what's been going on week, or what troubles you've run into, but I've seen the prayer request, and I'm so happy you are going to pick up your son!

Anonymous said...

Halleuliah -- God is Faithful. <><

Sew a Fine Seam said...

YEAH!!!!!! Now I can go to bed! I've been sending up prayers for the past 2 1/2 hours - now I can send up prayers of thanksgiving!! Thank you thank you for taking time to update us!! Praise God!! Hallelujah!

deborah said...

Praise Him! So glad to hear! So glad for you!

laurellee said...

We TOO are praising the Lord WITH you!! we too have been praying and praying and SO glad we can go to bed knowing little jack will soon be in his parents arms!! Oh HOW we thank Him!!
Blessings to you and special prayers for dear little jack's heart that he will feel a peace and comfort with you all!!
Love you!!
the s skiles'

Melissa B. said...

FABULOUS NEWS!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Praising our alknowing Father for many answered prayers. Will continue to pray for safe travels. I'm sure we will all sleep better knowing that Jack is in your arms!

laura said...

Hallelujah!!!!! Thank You, Lord! I was already in bed, but just couldn't get you all off my mind...I'm SO glad I got up once more to check for an update! Can't wait to hear more~~~we're all rejoicing with you!

Rachel said...

Hurrah! Rejoicing as well!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!! Welcome Jack....you have a wonderful, loving, Godly new family!!! So thankful everything worked out. Thank you, Father!
Couldn't wait to get home tonight to see if you had updated. Thank you for taking time for us!!
Praying for the rest of your trip....Love, Autumn R.

Mrs. Miller said...

Ahhhhhh so excited!! I cannot wait to c my new nephew! The Lord is so good! Glad this is the one night I fell asleep on the couch so that id wake up and c ur post! The Lord is awesome:) so thankful jack is getting such wonderful parents! Now hurry up and get home! :) much love!

Anonymous said...

Finally got a chance to check up on you guys! Woohoo! I'm relieved! Are you relieved?! ;) Now to love the daylights out of him! Yahweh's favor... Robin P. S. Sam and I had M&Ms tonight while we were doing the dishes; I thought of you!

lisa said...

Oh, Praise the Lord!! He is so good, and we are so thankful! I haven't even had a sip of my morning coffee yet...had to check and see if there was an update. I am sitting here with a goofy grin on my face and tears in my eyes. Praying that your 'family moon' goes well and little Jack soon feels safe in your loving arms!

Melanie said...

Praise Him! Praise Him! I prayed for & thought of you all till midnight last night. So happy to hear this morning! Can't wait to see the newest little Garber!

Anonymous said...

What an Awesome God we serve!! I prayed all through my shower this morning, and kept thinking- His will, WILL be done! Hallelujah-What a Savior!! Still praying- Melissa C

Anonymous said...

What a great start to my day! The first thing was to check for an update from you! Praising the Lord with you.....He is so good! Praying for the remainder of your stay in Russia! We love you! Sarah