So. Where've I been?
In my attics.
And the office.
And sewing.
And planting seeds.
And that's all.
The attics are now cleaned out and ready for more stuff to be stuffed into them. ;) The one in Addie's bedroom has been transformed into a play room which has been a hit. Kind of. The only problem is that when it's cold outside it's freeing in the attic...and when it's warm outside it's roasting in the attic. Not sure how much playing will actually happen in there, but it sure was nice to clean out her bedroom.
The office is not ready to have the walls knocked out. It was at one point...except for the boxing up of the massive amounts of books in there..and the toys...and the desk items....but a whole week has passed since then, and it now needs organized and cleaned out again. Groan.
The sewing? Really haven't done too much of that, though I likely should be. Last week a day Mom and I got three dresses made, which takes the grand total to my current closet to seven. And it's time to get more cause for some reason my others are starting to get a little snug. Perhaps it's cause we're a mere few days away from being halfway through this pregnancy! Little George is starting to wiggle around in there, which has to rank up there with one of the strangest things I've ever experienced. I just wish Jason could feel it too.
The seed planting got finished up today. Seven flats of flowers and veggies...impatiens, allysum, peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, and cabbage. The impatiens have been in their dirt for over a month now and are doing great. All the rest was just planted yesterday and today....and strange, but true...I can't wait to see them push through the dirt. I'd far rather start the little seedlings in the comfort of my dining room than actually dig in the 'real' dirt in the garden all summer.
And that's it for now. Short and sweet. Just enough to let you know that we're all still kicking.
Perhaps one of these days life will slow down and I can type up an actual post.
Like perhaps of our trip to Florida...or of the progress with Will...or of Addie's successes in school...or just of anything that happens to pop into my mind.
Believe it or not, I do miss this ole blog.
I hope to return a little more regularly. Soon.
3 comments:
Jason WILL be able to feel it - soon! So happy you get to experience this:)
Oh Jody! My very favorite part of pregnancy! And just wait until your little one has hiccups! What a wonderful blessing for you to enjoy! I always missed feeling the baby's movements after they were born. Well, I could feel their movements, but differently!! Blessings to you as you experience this.
yay! Love to see you pop in with a new post! :)
Post a Comment