The following is an update given from Sophia's grandma...who happens to be my sister-in-law. Doesn't sound like things are going very well....please pray....
I'm sorry I haven't updated about Sophia. As of this morning, there is no improvement. We are thankful that she is not worsening, buy we are so longing to hear that she is healing. She has a hole in her lung (from coughing while her lungs were too of mucous) that has to heal. Yesterday, they were adjusting her respirator to lower the air pressure going into her lungs to allow that to heal. Me...anwhile, they have to make sure that her oxygen levels stay up. The way I understood was that her lung has to heal before she can make further progress. Our family has never experienced anything like this before and as each day goes by without improvement, we realize more surely that there is nothing to cling to but our Lord, knowing that He knows all and He knows best.
Natalie is struggling much with such a longing to hold her precious daughter in her arms. Please pray for strength and peace for her and Nathan. Thank you all for caring and praying. It is a wonderful comfort to know that so many are praying.
And I'll praise you in this storm
and I will lift my hands
for You are who You are
no matter where I am
and every tear I've cried
You hold in your hand
You never left my side
and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this stormSee More
3 comments:
My heart hurts for them. Praying...
Lynae
Hurting for them. And praying. God has them all in His hand and knows the outcome. Just so hard for us to cling to that when our babies are suffering.
Thanks for the updates - They have been on our hearts and in our prayers.
Danita
Post a Comment