Yep. We're still around. In fact, we've been home for a week today.
If I ever have the time to just sit for a little I'll regale you with some details. Just know that it was relaxing and refreshing.
Nothing like a good vacation to get your mind back in gear again.
Anyway.
Since arriving home we've been busy.
1. Put away all vacation items.
2. Do laundry.
3. Hit the grocery.
4. Catch up on bookwork. Though that's Jason's department now. Apparently he got weary of me getting months behind. :)
5. Check e-mail. All 400+ of them. Though mostly spam.
6. Clean the house.
7. Work upstairs. Cleaning up all rooms in preparation for the office to be moved into the now unused bathroom.
8. Clean and organize all attics. Four of them in this little house. If it weren't for the attics we would literally have no storage space. Small closets in two bedrooms and one slightly larger closet downstairs.
Today's list...
1. Clean up fourth and final attic.
2. Clean up and move items out of office...in preparation to knock out the office walls. :) Can't wait til that happens. While it'll be a pain to have the office upstairs, it'll be awesome to have a large enough room to stretch out our table a little.
In other news. I'm feeling better. Most days. I thought this morning sickness stuff was gone by about 12 weeks?! Not so true here. It's not every day....about every other. It's not terrible, just not fun. It's not hindering my work, just making me a little grumpy at times.
But I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. Even if this lasts for the entire nine months. I'm 17 1/2 weeks at this moment.
Little George/Sallly is growing. Aparently, anyway. If he/she isn't growing, then I must be eating a little too much. :)
We're thankful. And still a little in shock, I think.
5 comments:
Morning sickness was a myth for me - more like pregnancy sickness - for nine long months. But totally worth it once it was over! By the third time around though I was wondering if I would make it. I did. But 3 was enough!!
Good to hear from you again! I smile when I think of you with a baby bump :)
So excited to hear about your pregnancy! Blessings...
Lynae Bower
You might enjoy your bookwork better if you can do it while lounging in the bathtub!
Well...glad to see you are still among the living! Thought maybe you up and moved off somewhere! We should set a supper date for later this month to catch up on everyones trips!
Have a good week!
~Sarah
Post a Comment