It's that time of year again. The little boy that you brought into the world is turning five today. Five.
I know. I can hardly believe it either.
There's not much I can tell you that you don't already know. Just a few weeks ago you received some new pictures of him.
You found out that he is the most stubborn child that I have ever met...
But also one of the sweetest. Depends on his mood. And the amount of sleep he has gotten.
He's a rough and tumble boy who will outclimb every child around.
He's chock full of laughter.
He's finally a loving big brother. He kind of struggled giving up his baby-of-the-family status there for six months or so. Now? He begs to have Jack come out and play. I think that's mainly to teach him all the tricks of being a boy....the things that tend to give a mommy gray hair.
No picture...but imagine in your mind going outside and finding your two and four year old boys crawling around on top of the camper. It's taller than I am. Granted, some may call me short...somewhere between 5'2" and 5'3"...but I tend to think the top of the camper should be off limits.
That's the kind of gray hair activities that I'm talking about.
He's a fun little boy. He's all boy.
He loves to pray at meal time and trust me, he covers all the bases. Every last one of them. Not too long ago he was praying away...praying for all his usuals....the children in of'nages, his family in Russia, the children who don't have toys, the peoples who don't have houses, the children who don't have food (cause we like food) and then he threw in one that we had never heard before and have never heard since.
He prayed that all the old people will have food..."like Grandpa Miller," he said, "cause I think that Grandpa gets hungry sometimes." It was hard to stifle the laughter on that one!
He loves life!
We pray that somehow, someway, you know that we love him. That you know that he loves his Russia Mama Anna. That you know that we are raising him to be a warrior for Jesus.
We love you, Anna~
2 comments:
happy birthday to Will from Russia with love!!!
I am admiring your children from afar and the work of art he created for you and Jason! I am a tad bit jealous but i am also extremely happy for you.
Post a Comment