Life With Littles

Life With Littles

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Can You Help Me?

Yesterday we braved the extreme wind and the chilly conditions to snap some pics of Addie to mark her seventh year.

Now I'm in a quandry.

There's several that I like and she isn't helping me at all at narrowing it down to one. In fact, she likes all 23 that we snapped and wants me to get some of all of them. Not gonna happen.

Here's where your help comes in.

Could you please tell me which one is your favorite? Perhaps with a little help I can get them ordered and on their way a little quicker....

Please.

And thank you.

1.

2.

3.

4.

14 comments:

Aleta said...

I'd have to say 1 would be my favorite. She's looking so mature and grown up!!

Aleta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belle.Rebecca said...

I'd say... 1.2.3.4 would be my favorite! :)
I like one and four!

Colista said...

1 or 3! :)

Unknown said...

2 and 3. Hopefully it's not even harder to choose with all this conflicting 'help'! :D

Brenda said...

I like #2

Sew a Fine Seam said...

I'd have to side with Addie here. Get them all!!!
#2 and then #1 are my favs if you HAVE to only get one or two!!!

Homegrown Roots said...

Hard choice because you did a really great job capturing some good pictures! I would have to say #3 or #1 would be my picks. :) You have a darling little girl. :)- Rosanna R.

amber miller said...

aunt amber wants #3!!

Anonymous said...

3 is very cute, yes, but #1 gets my vote for the best! Melanie T

Melissa B. said...

2 is my fave...but all of them are so good!! And I'm not sure what photo program you use, but I'm more than happy to fiddle with it in photoshop to lighten it up a bit if you want!! Just email me at mbridges98 at gmail dot com.

michelle said...

The ARE all good photos. I vote for #2!
-michelleJ

jennifer said...

I like 2,3,4,1. They are all pretty so I put them in my fav order. She is growing up so much. I so remember the little girl running down the hall (having to close the double glass doors) at the Vlad Inn. Time flies!

Dianna Hudson said...

I know I'm late, but I would have chosen 2