Life With Littles

Life With Littles

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wow.

Oh my.  A whole summer has flown past and I haven't posted one single time.  Not one time.

I am officially classified as a bad blogger.

Once upon a time....a long, LONG, time ago....there was a woman who blogged every single day.  And then she and her husband added a third child to their family and the blogging started to reside on the middle burner.  And then she had a surprise baby.  And the blogging nearly stopped. 

True story.

It's really quite sad.  I really enjoy blogging, but life happens and there simply aren't enough hours in my day to sit down to write up a post. 

But today?  Perhaps something can be hammered out. 

We shall see what it consists of.

Likely a whole pile of pictures.  With three months flying by between posts there are certainly a whole pile of pics that could be posted.

I think I left off last time with Addie's family day which was June 20th.  I can't even remember what happened next for sure, but I would suspect that the next item of interest was Will's family day on July 1st.




 
He was pumped about his new items...unfortunately, the scooter got run over the very next day cause it was left in the drive rather than being put away.  Oops.  Short lived gift.
 
Next up...baby turned one.  These quick snapshots were classified as 'good enough' for his one year pictures.
 

 
Not-a-baby-anymore Ty found a love of all things meat.  Including the bones.
 
 
Ty's birthday was celebrated with a  quiet celebration that included our little family and Grandpa and Grandma.  He was ever so pleased.



 
Intrigued with the candle.






 
Loved the icing...but not too cracked on actually making a huge mess.  Messy enough to merit a bath.



 
There's oodles of pictures of this.  Little guy perched watching out the door. Watching big brother be goofy.  And besides....who can resist those adorable little bebe piggies?
 


 
THIS is what Ty gets his kicks from.  Who needs snow?!

 
Mommy's big helper.  LOVES canning red beets.  Delicious to snack on!

 
Learning to walk.  Though that learning process is lasting quite some time. I guess if you don't crawl til 11 months why would you walk anytime too soon?!

 
Being cheesy.

 
Tag along trip to Columbus with Daddy.  Daddy went to butcher shop classes while the three boys shopped with Mommy.  Addie missed out as she was spending the week at Grandma's with her cousins.
 


Liked the Jacuzzi better than the pool....it was warm....the pool was freezing.
 






 
Day at the Columbus Zoo!!



 
Camping with our church.  Someone was exhausted.
 








 
Birthday time again!!  Jack turned four...Lovely helpers to ice the cake!
 




Guests included Grandpa & Grandma and Kaylie & Ashton....Their daddy (my brother) was in the hospital for an allergic reaction to a bee sting.  Scary stuff.

 
 
Family camping over Labor Day weekend.  Sum total of pictures I took?  Four.  And actually?  I only took one of them.  :)




Birthday present from Grandpas for Jack and Ty....finally a wagon that will weather the hills!!

 
First day of school!!  Addie 2nd grade and ....
 
 
Will 1st grade.

 
Feeding his love of Oreos.
 
 
Contrary to popular opinion....proof that it truly IS bedtime.

 
Camping with friends...and once again the camera was rarely used....only brought out for a little bit on Sunday.


Alec & Addie playing house...
 

 
Carly & Logan

 
Jack, the babysitter


 
Family devotions
 

Fun times around a bonfire!
 




 
Pow-wow on the 'road'.

 
Down hill ride gone wrong.

 
Enjoying seriously roasted marshmallows.

 
Homemade teeter-totter.  A log and a 2x4.

 
Monkey in the tree!  That boy is gonna give me a heart attack.


 
Dog # 3.  Named Jack.

 
And last but not least....Daddy sharing his lunch with the youngest.

 
 
So there you have it.  Our summer in pictures.  Be thankful....very thankful...that I didn't post all 326 of them. 
 
Now that I've wasted your time, I will sign off.
 
Perhaps I'll be back before another three months roll by....perhaps not.  Time will tell!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 

2 comments:

plants and stones said...

Hey Jodie! I love to spy on your little family... and.. i'm really glad i'm not the only bad blogger around :) will be fun to see you again sometime! blessings!

Judy Deaton said...

Loved seeing all the pictures! I love reading about your cute little family. Blessings on your day!