Please tell me you're interested in at least one of these adorable little puppies!!
They're cute. They're fluffy. And they won't be any taller than your two year old toddler when they're full grown. Well, not much, if any.
But for now? They're little and roly-poly.
Surely you would like one for your homestead.
Give us a call..or send us an e-mail..or leave a note in the comments...937-459-0618...jason.l.garber@gmail.com...
It's just that simple.
Contact us quickly!!! One female and four males left....
5 comments:
I love puppies! But I live too far away and have no room for another dog. Hope you find homes for them soon!
I don't need a puppy,I don't need a puppy. OH so cute! I don't need a puppy :)
Do you ship to california?
I'm surrounded by oohing and aahing and BEGGING! "Please Mom, please mom! Is male a boy or a girl? What's a female? Can we go see them?" So.....what night suits you to come see them?
siw
Seriously.......how can we get one to California? ;)
Post a Comment