Life With Littles

Life With Littles

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Orphans at Play Christmas Fundraiser

Big things are happening at Orphans at Play!! On my end of things we've now shipped out six suitcases heavy laden with coats, jackets, hats, snowpants, scarves, mittens, and nice warm pajamas!!! It's been so fun to imagine the happy grins on the faces of the children at the other end.

Makes me want to hop on a plane with the seven suitcases sitting here and take them over myself. But, alas. I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon.

The Grandma Mentoring Program is a big push right now. We have goals for 2012 that won't be met without the help of folks around the world.

The main goal right now is to raise enough money to be able to put four full time grandmas into orphanages for an entire year. We need $5000. From now through November 21, we will be taking orders for keychains and necklaces.

I have a keychain and Addie has a necklace...and we plan to order more! They are super quality. I can hardly wait to place another order.

Each keychain and/or necklace is $15. Below is a brochure with all the options that are currently available.

If you care to order one or ten, you can either place your order at Orphans at Play or you can let me know what you want, send me a check, and I'll get it to you when the time comes!! Your choice.

If you choose to order through me, you can send me an e-mail at jody@orphansatplay.org, or you can simply leave a comment below. Just let me know the number of the one you choose and send me a check.

Thank you all in advance!!!

1 comment:

Bowen's Russian adoption said...

Hi Jody I would like to place an order
key chain adopt#1
nechlace hrt#2

Just email me your adress and I will get a check out
ESKALADY@AOL.COM

Thanks Christy