Life With Littles

Life With Littles

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Jason!!!

Thirty-six years ago, a little guy was born into this old world.

I wasn't there. Obviously. I still had a seven year wait til I arrived.

Anyway.

He was born and we (his wife and children) are celebrating that today!!

I've only known him for not quite nine years of those thirty-six, but they have been the best nearly nine years of my life. He's the husband that any girl would dream of (though I didn't spend much time dreaming of that as I had decided I would not ever marry :) ) and the best daddy to our three children.

I love him.

And I am ever so thankful that God allowed him to celebrate yet another birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jason!! The Todd Family

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jason! ~~Michael, Karen & family