I have read that on alot of blogs, people are saying that their Google account is not working for commenting. I have not had a problem though. Try deleting the cookies on your computer, that should help! Belle
Blogger just keeps having issues. When you sign in to your blogger account make sure the box beside 'keep me signed in' is NOT checked. If it is checked, un-check it. Crazy but it works for me most of the time. I googled the problem when I got fed up with it a few weeks ago and that was at the top of the list. And yes, you need to also do what Belle said. Clearing out the cookies is something you need to do pretty often actually. Hope this works for you. There are more things to try on the list I found when I googled it but what I've been doing has been working!
I second what Jill Elaine said. For some reason when I uncheck the box to keep me signed in I usually don't have trouble leaving comments, but do if it's checked. Who knows why??
Be sure your Goggle account is opened in another window and that helps! Plus you have to click "Post Comment" about 6 times, but eventually it works fine and dandy!
5 comments:
I have read that on alot of blogs, people are saying that their Google account is not working for commenting. I have not had a problem though.
Try deleting the cookies on your computer, that should help!
Belle
Blogger just keeps having issues.
When you sign in to your blogger account make sure the box beside 'keep me signed in' is NOT checked. If it is checked, un-check it. Crazy but it works for me most of the time.
I googled the problem when I got fed up with it a few weeks ago and that was at the top of the list. And yes, you need to also do what Belle said. Clearing out the cookies is something you need to do pretty often actually.
Hope this works for you. There are more things to try on the list I found when I googled it but what I've been doing has been working!
What Jill said is so true. Also, I've found I have better success when I type in www.blogger.com instead of just blogger.com. Don't ask me why....
I second what Jill Elaine said. For some reason when I uncheck the box to keep me signed in I usually don't have trouble leaving comments, but do if it's checked. Who knows why??
Be sure your Goggle account is opened in another window and that helps! Plus you have to click "Post Comment" about 6 times, but eventually it works fine and dandy!
Post a Comment