It's 3:00AM in Vlad and we've been up since 8:15AM this morning.
Had an issue checking in while in Vlad, but will expound later.
Must get some sleep.
Good Night.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just started to read your blog ~ your daughter Addie was in the same baby home as our daughter at the same time. We picked up Hannah (gotcha day) March 21st 2008. Yulia was also her favorite care-giver so maybe the girls were in the same group. She was 3 years old (Jan 2008), her name was Tanoushka there. We have pictures of her in the same blue and the same pink dress as on your post. I loved seeing the new picture of Yulia. She truly is a special person and so is Ludmilla. What a small world!
Hi Linda! I don't know if you will come back and read this or not, but I'd love to get in touch with you! We have some pictures from Addie's group between our two trips and it'd be so fun if your daughter were in them.
You can e-mail me if you care to...... jjgarber03@yahoo.com Jody
2 comments:
I just started to read your blog ~ your daughter Addie was in the same baby home as our daughter at the same time. We picked up Hannah (gotcha day) March 21st 2008. Yulia was also her favorite care-giver so maybe the girls were in the same group. She was 3 years old (Jan 2008), her name was Tanoushka there. We have pictures of her in the same blue and the same pink dress as on your post. I loved seeing the new picture of Yulia. She truly is a special person and so is Ludmilla. What a small world!
Congrats on your new little boy!
Linda
Hi Linda!
I don't know if you will come back and read this or not, but I'd love to get in touch with you! We have some pictures from Addie's group between our two trips and it'd be so fun if your daughter were in them.
You can e-mail me if you care to......
jjgarber03@yahoo.com
Jody
Post a Comment