Oh my. Life does throw some curve balls.
Today at noon we found out that there is an opening for a week long intensive therapy available.
Starting yesterday.
In Colorado.
SO.
We leave tomorrow for one week in Colorado.
Not for a pleasure trip.
There will be therapy sessions much of every day.
Does not sound fun.
Does sound needful.
Prayers would be appreciated.
It's truly a miracle.
This kind of thing you usually get put on a waiting list that takes several months to get to the top.
We are getting in one day after I called.
Miracle.
Much needed.
Blessings on your week!
12 comments:
Praying! Hey....at least it's not Alaska!!!
P.R.A.Y.I.N.G. hard for a miracle this week!
praying! Melanie
Praying for you!
We are praying for you!!
Our prayers follow you, and our hugs enfold you, and the peace and love of Jesus will encompass this endeavor. Press on.
~Stephanie
"My Jesus knows just what I need"
I am so glad you got that call! Prayers!!!!!
Lord, please bless this family and give them grace and strength for their journey, this week and beyond.
Praying for you all.
Praying so much, Jody.
Jody...
You are so on my mind, precious friend. Though our situation is a bit varied from yours, we, also have a very hurting heart in our family...and it does indeed drop a cloud on the entire home. I am thankful, beyond measure, for this answer to your prayers and the prayers of those that love you. I pray that you will all come home full of healing and hope. I am praising God for your persistence and desire to follow this through to the end, no matter what the cost. This little soul is worth the whole world. Someday, I need you to share with me on how to be an overcomer in this situation. My ears are wide open...Love you, dear sister. May Jesus comfort your heart and the hearts of your husband and children.
Prayers for you all!
And we could even scrounge up beds if you needed them on your way back..
Post a Comment