Life With Littles

Life With Littles

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cutest Munchkins in the County

This morning we had an impromptu photo shoot. The clothes were purchased weeks ago, and finally it was time.

The children were excited. Thankfully.

Without further ado:


So there you have it. Three cute munchkins. And for some reason God has chosen to allow us to be their parents.

Now to decide which one I'd like for the wall.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are darling!! : )

Rebecca said...

Adorable!

What's your email address? I saw your response to my comment and need to send you my blog invite.

Jody said...

Hi Rebecca! E-mail is jjgarber03@yahoo.com. Glad you saw my request!!

Ashley said...

oh my goodness!! AWESOME PHOTOS. Love them. Priceless. You are right- they are the cutest little munchkins (until I get to reveal photos of ours, hehe) :)

Bowen's Russian adoption said...

I love the new pictures

Anonymous said...

What great pics - love the personality of the one with them all laughing. (A - smiling, W - laughing, J - cracking up!)

Love your new blog look!

~ aunt to the cutest munchkins

deborah said...

Those are adorable! It looks like everyone had fun doing the photo shoot. What fun!

Rebecca said...

Sent you the blog invite. Hope you got it.

Amanda said...

My favorite is the one where Jack and Will are cracking up and Addie is giggling in the background....too cute!!